How We Might Work Together
I said “might” for good reason: You’ve seen lots of places say things like “We’ve helped millions of people just like you…” Whenever I see examples like this, this, and this, I just shake my head. Yeah we’re all homo sapiens, but that’s about where the “exactly like” part ends. Nobody on the planet is “just like you” or just like me, never mind millions of clones. To say otherwise is the sign of a lazy or ignorant marketer.
That’s why this is a different page from what you may be accustomed to seeing. Normally a page like this leaves no shadow of a doubt that the person will help you to get famous, dominate your industry, and create faucets of cash for you.
Have I helped dozens of clients? Yes. Can I do that for you? I’ll be damned if I know, without my first understanding where you are and where you want to go. Just as you are unique on the planet, your situation, goals, and challenges are not quite the same as anyone else’s.
Without yet knowing you, I can give you examples of the sorts of areas I potentially could be of help:
- You’ve reached a plateau in terms of sales of your whatever, and don’t know how to bust out to the next level.
- You’re looking to inject more personality into your website or other materials, and establish more of a relationship with your customers and prospects
- You have an idea for a product or service, but don’t know how to proceed from idea to first sale.
- Writing is not your strong suit, or even if you kinda like to write, you don’t have time for it.
- You’d like to use webinars to sell your high-priced products, but they don’t seem to be as effective as you thought they would be.
- You’re just not sure how to put your best foot forward on the web, in such a way that people get a good sense of you and what you have to offer.
I could go on, but I hope you get the picture.
So if you see something that intrigues you on this page or on this site, jot down your thoughts and shoot me a message here. We can kick around some ideas and see if there seems to be some common ground.
Who knows–maybe there’s a faucet in your future.